Welcome back to another amateur recipe from your home cook chef, me. If I can do it, so can you, friend!
Today we’re talking about my ultimate zucchini noodle recipe featuring sundried tomatoes, chicken, goat cheese, and smothered in a delicious creamy avocado sauce! This recipe has a vegetarian & keto option and is full of healthy nutrients!
Ready to get into it? Let’s get started.
Zucchini Noodles with Sun-Dried Tomatoes in Creamy Avocado Sauce
my ultimate zucchini noodle recipe featuring sundried tomatoes, chicken, goat cheese, and smothered in a delicious creamy avocado sauce!
- 2 Large Zucchinis
- 7-8 Pieces of Sundried Tomato
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 1 1/2 Cup Mushrooms
- 2 Avocados
- 1/8 Package Spaghetti
- 2 Minced Garlic Cloves
- 2 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pinch Chili Flakes
- Pinch Salt
- 1 TBSP Milk
- Goat Cheese for serving
- Begin by using a spiralizer to spiralize your zucchini and set it aside in a large bowl.
- Prep your ingredients by slicing your sun-dried tomatoes, cutting mushrooms into quarters, slicing the avocados in two, and mincing your garlic.
- On high, bring a small pot of water to a boil, and cook spaghetti as per instructions.
- In a large saucepan, set to medium-low, cook your sliced chicken breast and set aside.
- In the same pan, begin sauteing your garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, chilli peppers and mushrooms. This should be 30 seconds.
- Add in your zucchini noodles, stir, and let cook for 5-6 minutes. Your zucchinis will release a lot of water.
- In a bowl, add in your avocado and milk, and mash until smooth. Your avocadoes MUST be soft.
- After your zucchinis are cooked through, add in your chicken and spaghetti and stir.
- Add in your avocados, stir until completely combined and top with your goat cheese!
- Take a nice picture for Instagram and enjoy!
Calories: 313kcalCarbohydrates: 26gProtein: 7gFat: 23gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 26mgPotassium: 1022mgFiber: 9gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 380IUVitamin C: 30mgCalcium: 43mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!