Welcome back to another at-home recipe by an amateur cook. If I can do it, so can you!
Today we’re talking about an easy bruschetta recipe made with goat cheese! This recipe is ready in just 15 minutes and is only 150ish calories per serving. So whether you’re serving this for lunch or an appetizer- you’re sure to love it!
Ready to get into it?
Let’s Talk About This Bruschetta with Goat Cheese
Bruschetta With Goat Cheese And Basil
We're talking about an easy bruschetta recipe made with goat cheese! This recipe is ready in just 15 minutes and is only 150ish calories per serving. So whether you're serving this for lunch or an appetizer- you're sure to love it!
- 1/2 Baguette
- 1 Large Heirloom Tomato
- 50g Goat Cheese
- 1 Minced Garlic Cloves
- 1 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Jalapeno
- 4 Basil Leaves
- Pinch of Salt
- Begin by slicing your baguette into 8 pieces (no more than an inch thick).
- OPTIONAL STEP: Pop in the oven at 350 degrees for 7-10 minutes if you want your bread toasted.
- Dice your tomatoes & jalapeno & mince your garlic. Combine in a bowl with your olive oil & salt.
- With a knife, spread a thin layer of goat cheese on each piece of bread.
- With a spoon, add your tomato mixture on top.
- Gently tear your basil and add small pieces to finish your bruschetta
- Plate, take an instagramable pic and enjoy!
Calories: 153kcalCarbohydrates: 17gProtein: 6gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 241mgPotassium: 128mgFiber: 1gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 444IUVitamin C: 9mgCalcium: 56mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!