Today we’re talking about cheesy Parmesan Asparagus! The perfect side to any dinner & a delicious way to eat those vegetables. This recipe is ready in under 25 minutes & under 75 calories per serving. If you’re looking for a side dish, So if everyone will enough- look no further than this super easy parmesan asparagus recipe!
How to Make Parmesan Asparagus
To make parmesan asparagus, all you need is a baking pan and an oven. Throw everything but the cheese on your baking pan, give it a good mix, then add your cheese.
Can I Make Parmesan Asparagus in the Air Fryer?
What to Serve with Asparagus
Let's Get Cooking
Recipe for Parmesan Asparagus
- 1 bushel asparagus
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan
- Begin by preheating your oven to 400
- Cut off the ends of your asparagus & add to a baking dish
- drizzle olive oil, garlic & salt over top and mix together
- Finish with parmesan cheese & bake for 20 minutes.