We’re back with another amateur recipe you can make right at home and get you one step closer to achieve those health & fitness goals!
Peanut Butter Stir Fry with Rice
- 1 Lbs Ground Turkey
- 1 Cup Rice
- 3-4 Cups Mixed Vegetables
- 10 Leaves Fresh Basil
- 1 TBSP Honey
- 2 Minced Garlic Cloves
- 2 TBSP Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 TBSP Chili Flakes Optional
- 1 TSP Salt
- begin by cutting your veggies and setting them aside in a bowl. Mince your garlic and add to a small-medium sauce bowl (you will be making your sauce in here)
- Fill your pot with water for rice (as per instructions) and set on medium or high.
- Bring a large pan to medium heat and add in your ground turkey. Cook until completely brown, then set aside.
- In the same pan, begin cooking your veggies for 5 minutes.
- While your veggies are cooking, combine your garlic, soy sauce, honey, chillies, peanut butter, and water in your garlic bowl. Make sure everything is smooth and the peanut butter has no lumps.
- After 5 minutes, add your turkey and sauce to your pan and cook for 2-3 minutes. At this point, your rice should be done.
- After adding your sauce, take your basil leaves, tear them into small pieces, and add your stir fry. Stir until combined.
- After 2-3 minutes, your dish is ready to serve! If you happen to have leftovers, I suggest storing the rice and stir fry separately.