Welcome back to another amateur recipe by a home cook; if I can do it, so can you!
Today, we’re talking about how to make dino nuggets in the air fryer. Dino nuggets are a nostalgic meal a lot of us had growing up. Most of us probably had our nuggets from a freezer box and popped them in the oven. Now, you can make the same delicious snacks in your air fryer without all the preservatives that were in the ones we ate.
Ready to get into it?
Let's Get Cooking
Healthy Air Fryer Dino Nuggets
We're talking about how to make dino nuggets in the air fryer. Dino nuggets are a nostalgic meal a lot of us had growing up. Most of us probably had our nuggets from a freezer box and popped them in the oven. Now, you can make the same delicious snacks in your air fryer without all the preservatives that were in the ones we ate.
- 454g Ground Chicken
- 1 Egg
- 1 Minced Garlic Cloves
- ¼ TSP Salt
- ¼ TSP Pepper
- ¼ TSP Paprika
- 1 ½ Cups Panko Bread Crumbs
- ¾ Cup Flour
- 1 Egg
- Splash of Milk
- 1 ½ TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Preparing Your Nuggets
- Begin by combining all your nugget ingredients in a bowl and mixing until fully combined.
- Take 2 baking sheets and evenly spread your nugget mixture between them.
- Pop in the freezer for 45 minutes.
- Take your mixture out of the freezer and begin using your dino cookie cutters to make your dino nuggets.
- If you have extra mixture, reform it, pop it back in the freezer for 10 minutes, and make more dino nuggets.
- Once all your nuggets are formed, pop back in the freezer for 20 minutes.
For Air Frying
- Arrange your 3 bowls for dredging with flour first, eggs & milk second, and panko third.
- Dredge your nuggets and place them in your air fryer. Lightly brush your nuggets with olive oil.
- Cook in your air fryer at 375 for 6 minutes on both sides
- Repeat this process until all your nugs are cooked.
- Get your favourite sauces out, take a cool instagrammable pic & enjoy!
Calories: 272kcalCarbohydrates: 23gProtein: 17gFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0.1gCholesterol: 119mgSodium: 370mgPotassium: 448mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 120IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 64mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!