Welcome back to another amateur recipe! If I can do it, so can you!
Let’s Talk Air Fryer Asparagus
You know the part of a recipe page you scroll past because you want to get to the recipe? Well, I put it at the end for those who want to read it here.
Let’s talk about air fryer asparagus! Your air fryer is really going to be your best friend. It allows you to use WAY less oil for cooking things, cooks it faster than the oven or pan and gives you INCREDIBLE results to have you coming back to use your air fryer over and over again.
Your air fryer will leave your asparagus with a crispy texture while maintaining all that garlicky and salty flavour.
I had to do 2 rounds of asparagus for this recipe because I tried not to overlap them in the air fryer. This allows them to cook more evenly, giving you a better result.
I decided to top them with romano cheese (or parmesan cheese (not the same thing but both work), but if you’d prefer to keep this a vegan option, then just exclude it!
Do you feel like you’re fully equipped to rock this recipe? If not, leave a comment below, and enjoy making this super simple recipe to help get you one step closer to loving how you live.
Air Fryer Asparagus
- 1 Brushel Asparagus
- 1 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ TSP Salt
- 1 Minced Garlic Cloves
- Romano Cheese for Garnish Optional
- Begin by slicing off the ends of your asparagus.
- In a dish, combine your olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Add your asparagus to your air fryer, and with a basting brush- brush your asparagus with your olive oil mixture. * you may need to do two batches depending on the size of your air fryer.
- Cook your asparagus at 350 degrees for 4 minutes on each side.
- Plate, take an instagramable pic and enjoy!