After taking the blog picture shots for this recipe, I proceeded to completely destroy the nicely laid out bowl of black bean salsa we’ll be talking about in this article.
Let's Get Cooking
Quick & Easy Black Bean Salsa
- 1 Can Corn
- 1 Can Black Beans
- 2 Sweet Peppers Whatever Colours
- 2 Medium Tomatoes
- 1 Jalapeno
- 1 Lemon
- 1/3 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 TBSP Cumin
- Hanful Cilantro
- 1 Bag of Tostitos Optional
- Open your can of black beans & corn and strain out the liquid. Once strained, add into a large metal bowl.
- Dice your jalapeno, peppers, and tomatoes trying to keep them about the same size (about the size of the black beans). Once chopped, add it into your metal bowl.
- Roll your cilantro into a ball and give a rough chop + add to bowl
- Cut your lemon into four and squeeze directly into your bowl, ensuring no seeds get in! Alternatively, use a lemon juicer!
- Add in your olive oil, cumin, and salt, and mix everything together.
- Let sit for 30 minutes or enjoy right away (I won't judge you either way)