Welcome back to another healthy recipe provided by an amateur home cook! Today’s featured recipe is a healthy 20-minute ginger garlic stir fry with chicken! This recipe is the perfect meal to meal prep, make for family dinner, or start your healthy living journey.
Let's Get Cooking
20-Minute Garlic Ginger Stir Fry
- 1/2 Package Egg Noodles
- 1 Rotesserie Chickedn
- 4-5 Cups Mixed Vegetables
- 1 Chicken Stock Cube
- 2 TBSP Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 2 Minced Garlic Cloves
- 1 TBSP Fresh Ginger
- 2 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 TBSP Chilies Optional
- Cut up your mixed veg in a bowl and set aside. Mince your garlic & ginger and add into a glass measuring cup.
- In your glass measuring cup, combine your chicken stock cube, brown sugar, water, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger.
- Add water to a pot as per egg noodle package instructions and set on high.
- Set your stove to medium, get a large pan and add in your oil & chillies. Once aromatic, add in your veggies, sprinkle with salt and set a timer for 8 minutes.
- As your veggies are cooking, start disassembling your chicken and cutting it into bite-sized pieces (avoid the bones and skin). At this point, your water should be boiled, so add in your noodles (they should cook within 3 minutes).
- Once your 8-minute timer is done, add your sauce & chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes. If your noodles are done early, let them hang out in the pot, but turn the burner off.
- Once everything is complete, use a set of tongs to get your noodles in your pan. Give it a stir, and serve!