Welcome back to another amateur recipe by a home cook! If I can do it, so can you.
Today, we’re talking about delicious & easy Brussel sprouts done in the air fryer! If you’re looking for a crispy way to cook your Brussel sprouts that are still a healthy option, cooking them in the air fryer is a must-try! This recipe makes the perfect side dish for dinners or to add to stir-fries & salads!
How to Make Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts
Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts
- 10-12 Brussel Sprouts
- 1 1/2 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 TSP Garlic Powder
- Pinch Salt
- Pinch Pepper
- begin by steaming your Brussel sprouts on the stove for 15 minutes.
- Remove from your pot, and slice in half.
- In a medium bowl add all your ingredients & mix until your Brussel sprouts are completely coated.
- Add into your air fryer & cook at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Remove from your air fryer, plate & enjoy!